Your every day purchases can benefit Interlink Volunteer Caregivers without costing you anything extra. Just sign up allocating Interlink Volunteer Caregivers as your favorite non-profit. Shop knowing your purchases are contributing towards Twin Falls residents.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can help Interlink Volunteer Caregivers earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer donates over $2 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Interlink Volunteer Caregivers at www.fredmeyers.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name for by our nonprofit number NA 668.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Interlink Volunteer Caregivers earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates — just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Smith’s Inspiring Donations
Support your favorite nonprofit every time you shop at Smith’s. Signing up is free and easy!
- Go to SmithsFoodandDrug.com/inspire or scan the QR code below.
- Sign in to your digital account or choose “Create an Account” and fill in the information.
- Link your Rewards Card to Interlink Volunteer Caregivers, NPO code: DP233, click search and select the organization and choose “Save”.
- Every time you shop at Smith’s with your Rewards Card, Smith’s donates 0.5% of your total order to our nonprofit.
- There is NO charge for participation.
Walmart Roundup Program
Next time you shop on Walmart.com you can support IVC by rounding up your purchase.
A new great way to support Interlink Volunteer Caregivers through the Walmart Round Up giving program.
To begin shopping: Click HERE
Thank you Walmart for supporting local non-profits like IVC.